Sunday, July 3, 2016

So here's the story from A to Z...

Hi!

About me

I'm Michael. I'm a blogger and YouTuber living in El Paso, Texas. I run a fitness blog with my best friend, Jessica. (Well, technically it's launching in a couple weeks, toward the end of July 2016, but you can still sign up for our newsletter!)

About this blog

Since I already have two blogs and two YouTube channels, you may be wondering what the point of this blog is. 

This blog is more of a personal journal documenting my fitness journey. See, when I decided to start a fitness blog with Jessica, I was mostly just trying to find a project that we could work on together so that I could spend more time with her. I was living in Albuquerque and she was back in our hometown of Ruidoso at the time, so we never really got to see each other. Add to it that we were both incredibly busy and... well... we only talked like once a month. 

So I asked her to join me on the project, since she's one of the most passionate and hard-working people that I know when it comes to fitness. 

She said yes. The rest is history. 

Only it's not, because it means I have to get in shape now. See, when you're running a fitness blog and your life is revolving around teaching people how to be healthy and skinny and pretty and all that other shit, you're technically supposed to fit the bill, too. 

So it meant I had to stop eating McDonald's and bust out my yoga mat for the first time in several months and start going for runs and quit smoking and all that. 

Except I haven't done those things quite yet. I'm honestly an incredibly unhealthy person, grossly abusing the fact that I have been blessed with a very high metabolism and a hyperactive personality (so I stay skinny! but not healthy). 

So I'm working on that. I don't want to document that on our fitness blog, of course, and my other blog is all about YouTube and creating and social media and business, so it simply won't fit there. So that's why I started this blog. 

I don't know if anybody will read this, but if you do, pop down below and say hi! Tell me something about you and who you are and how you managed to stumble upon this weird corner of the internet. Also make sure you check out my YouTube channel (I'm on there as Michael Noker) and maybe follow me on Twitter if you'd like. 

Also check out the Get Two Fit blog and fitness community and maybe consider following Get Two Fit on Twitter and on Instagram

I'm surely going to be updating this more often than most of my other blogs, just because I want to document every step and use it for inspiration for better posts in the future, so subscribe if you'd like and join me in my little fitness adventure. 

It'll be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment