Saturday, July 30, 2016

Whoops! Launch day came early!

What's up, everybody!?

Quick update: WE'RE LAUNCHING TOMORROW! Like in just under 24 hours, Get Two Fit will be live! I'm so excited!

OH YES.

In the meantime, I kindofaccidentally posted our introduction video a day early, so you can watch it live now! Wanna know how to love yourself? Welcome to Get Two Fit!

Make sure you stay tuned until the end if you want to see an epic blink-off and find out which one of the Get Two Fit creators likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer more.

Also make sure you subscribe! Both to the blog and to the channel! It's kind of important that you do! And to this blog! Because why not!

I love you all. I have a million things left to do before we launch tomorrow, so this post is gonna be epically short and sweet, but I hope to see you all very soon over on the YouTube channel and the blog.

(Also, it's my birthday tomorrow, and I know I'm gonna be hella busy and consumed, so I want to go see Bad Moms today while I still have the chance.)

Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment